Instead of killing an unwanted tree , this machine makes it possible to move it to a new place instead.
So I saw some questions as to whether or not the tree could survive this transfer due to roots being cut. The answer is yes. For a tree that size, the roots aren’t too extensive to begin with and the rootball within the clump of land made will still live, when the tree is replanted, those roots will grow anew.
Trees are damn near impossible to kill :P
Wow, it must really burn you up inside that a fat girl is not only having good sex but is also loved and appreciated.
Now normally I would say, “Don’t worry, anon, there is someone out there for you too.” But who am kidding? No one wants to date person who has nothing better to do than waste their time sending hate to random strangers on the internet and who knows so little about the human body and about sexual intercourse that they can’t figure out how someone who is fat can have sex.
Sorry anon, your life is garbage. I hope you like fucking your hand.
apply cold water to the infected area
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Repeat after me kids:
A relationship does not have to be romantic and/or sexual to be important.
"Your pockets are full. Do you want to swap it out or let it go?"